Dharmashala Stays and Hospitality (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Refund and cancellation
- Dharmashala.in provides online booking of Dharmashala-room and collects room charges against booking reservation,
in addition to internet handling fees. All the room charges are collected and transferred to the bank account of respective management trusts. Hence for all online refunds, users have to raise a cancellation request through dharmashala.in website.
- Free cancellation before 48 hours of date of check-in.
- If the confirmed booked room/hall
is presented for cancellation,5% (five) percent of fare subject the
minimum of the cancellation charge plus GST applicable for all rooms.
- No refund would be payable for all unclaimed amounts/ no-show/ unutilized bookings shall accordingly be deemed
to have been forfeited.
- If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund.
- The refund shall be processed within 10 days from the date of the cancellation
request. All refunds shall be processed subject to processing of refunds by the
- In some exceptional cases, when Dharmashala management may not be able to provide
accommodation. In such case, amount will be refunded to the account from
which booking transaction took place via the refund mechanism of the Payment
Gateway Service Provider and online cancellation shall not be required in
**Please note internet handling fee charged at the time of booking
will not be refundable.